STA-2 S-Type Tension and Compression Load Cell
The STA-2 series load cell is ideal for measuring both tensile and compressive forces. The standard metric threads at each end of the load cell are designed to accept standard spherical seating rod-end bearing.
The STA-2 is suitable for many applications where a tension and compression load cell is required for high accuracy measurements. Applications such as vessel weighing, material test machines and dynamometers are a few examples.
The STA-2 series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
- Can be supplied complete with mating spherical rod-end bearing
- Environmentally sealed to IP68
- Fully welded stainless steel
- Ratings from 250kgs to 20 tonnes
- Vessel weighing
- Hanging scales
- Multipoint structural weighing
- Material/tensile test machines
- General force measurement